posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Adrienne Barbeau vs Linda Ronstadt

Who would win?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 22:14:28 -0600, "Bob Crantz"
wrote:

Who would win?

win what?

One is a B movie queen.

One can rip through about four octaves with crystal clarity, in two
languages.

Apples and oranges.

Frank
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Apples and oranges.

Frank misses the point entirely as usual.

Mellons and coconuts.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

http://www.trailerlife.com/output.cfm?id=42175On 22 Aug 2006 11:44:34
-0700, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

Frank misses the point entirely as usual.............

RB
35s5
NY

While I rarely miss the relevance in matters of substance and
significance, I find great comfort in the fact that I rarely see the
point in BC's analogies.

Frank
posted to alt.sailing.asa

While I rarely miss the relevance in matters of substance and
significance,

Breasts are significant on many levels, Frank...even if you're a gay
man.

RB
35s5
NY