posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Selling out a family member...

Hey all.

I am moving to St. thomas USVI from Jersey City, NJ.
So I have to sell my 1988 Hunter Legend 37. Yes it has a backstay
and is fractionally rigged. PHRF of 120 so it is very tough to beat.

My problem is that I can't afford a broker and I am wondering if anyone
knows of online classifieds that don't coast over a 100.00 buck.

I have posted to Hunter owners and Soundings but I want to find more
venues.

Any advice would be helpful.

TIA
Tongo