Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.buzzard.rules,alt.fan.rolex,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local

Default A Special Note Please Read

"Honda" wrote in message
: Based on the fact from the following groups. I have visited:
:
: alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
: alt.buzzard.rules
: alt.fan.aavfff
: alt.fan.karl-malden.nose
: alt.fan.madonna
: alt.fan.scarecrow
: alt.fan.steveleyland
: alt.gossip.celebrities
: alt.hackers.malicious
: alt.music.white-power
: alt.politics.homosexuality
: alt.troll
: alt.usenet.kooks
: alt.usenet.kooks
: demon.local
: soc.men
: uk.rec.motorcycles
:
: I find Steve Leyland guilty of being a Homosexual who hides in a closet
: and constantly visits Homosexual groups pretending to be a "do-gooder"
: when secretely viewing obscene material.
: If this is not the case then why is always commenting on how "bad" the group
: is.
: That is the "proof" he vistits the homosexual groups
: Why is he there in the first place if this is not true.
: People who visits such groups are there for one purpose only.
: To view and download the images posted
:
: Keep this in mind: I have no objections to a persons sexual preference,
: as long as this is not harmful to an individual,
: but it is disgracetful for Steve Leyland to hide behind a mask,
: when yelling obscenities to others
:
:
:
: --
: Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
:

Dumbass.

Now name 2 people that actually give a flyin' **** wot ewe think.

Dumbass.

--
Sweetness
"You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little