BoatBanter.com

-   -   Capt. Neal's baby... (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/72543-capt-neals-baby.html)

Lady Pilot August 8th 06 12:42 AM

Capt. Neal's baby...

"Frank" wrote:

Howzabout considering who "Suzy" and all the sailing "Bobettes" might
actually be:

http://www.realdoll.com/studio.asp

Shudder!

Hey, I saw one of those on Capt. Neal's boat! She was stuffed in a locker.
;-)

LP

DSK August 8th 06 01:48 AM

Capt. Neal's baby...

Frank wrote:
Howzabout considering who "Suzy" and all the sailing "Bobettes" might
actually be:

http://www.realdoll.com/studio.asp

Shudder!

Perfect Christmas gift... a real stocking stuffer.

But I don't think Bubbles "owns" one of these, for one thing
they're expensive, for another they should be listed on the
safety equipment list... that plastic foam floats.

DSK