posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.madonna,alt.fan.prettyboy,alt.fan.rolex,alt.fan.steveleyland,alt.sailing.asa

Default Ping Steve Leyland

"Rolextheretardedbabyraper" wrote in message
: thanks for the ubuntu server but most of the guys i know use windows
: ubuntu is mainly for Linux operating systems
: and please be more careful on you other posts (won't mention what) you gave
: youreslf away
: with the posts. i could (but won't) track you down
: guess there is honor amoung thieves
: have fun

If you were not such a dumbass, you'd only be pathetic. Instead yer az dumb as
****in' dirt, which makes you worm****.

FOAD, pedo !

--
Sweetness

ROLEX WOULD PROVIDE PEDOPHILES WITH KIDDIE PORN IF HE COULD.
-
Nice set of photos. i have a decent digital camera and would love to take
pix of children at the zoo or park or beach but my god it is so dangerous
today. Poor Mrs Todger was one of the best child photographers i have
known ---well you know what happened to him. such a tragedy. it is a
totally different world out there now. see u later
--
"May Dragons Fly Everywhere in Your Dreams"
Rolex

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...45b9258228c107
----------*
----------*
ROLEX DESCRIBES WHAT HE WOULD LIKE TO DO TO AN INNOCENT LITTLE BOY WHOS PIC WAS
POSTED IN ALT.FAN.AAVFFF.
-
damn is he cute. i could hug and squeeze him until he farts

--
"May Dragon Fly Everywhere in Your Dreams"
Rolex

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...141ce84578e3c1
----------*
----------*
ROLEX HAS A THING FOR 'CUTE KIDS'.
-
He sure is a cute kid. does he need bathing. i do good back massages

--
"May Dragon Fly Everywhere in Your Dreams"
Rolex

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...0e2c5c29f94ffc
----------*
----------*
ROLEX TRIES TO EXPLAIN AWAY HIS DISGUSTING ACTIONS.
-
I am neither a boy lover or a boy hater. so here is an outsiders opinion
and i hope i make myself clear
there is a line between fantasy and fact. if someone sees a cute boy here
and his lets imagination runs away with ideas then that is fantasy. if he
touches a boy then the fantasy becomes a fact. and then and ONLY then
should he be dealt with the full extent of the law. see guys there is
nothing wrong with fantasy. I can dream of winning a lottery and travel the
world and look at all the cute boys in the process. but i sure better not
touch one.......get MY point guys. so why are boylovers hated so much. is
because that line is crossed too many time and some poor unexpecting kid
gets hurt
Rolex

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...96e21711c8b249
----------*
----------*
ROLEX OPENLY INVITES KIDS TO SEE HIS SICK POSTS IN ALT.FAN.AAVFFF.
-
That isn't fair to judge this group that way. There is nothing more
discusting than going to a group
and have some dude post a thousand photos you don't like.
He has flooded the group with his choice and that is not the choice of
the viewer.
So now you have to scoll down past his mess to get to the next set of
photos. "retro" is a prime example.
Sure it is ok to post videos that way but not here.
I am trying so hard to give a new group (old name) something different
for everyone to enjoy.
If a kid wants to come here and see dragons, it will be here, If a guy
wants to see cars, it will be here,
If a guy wants to see naked kids it will be here If a guy wants to see
fantasy photos, it will be here,
If a guy wants to see scenic views of a foreign country, it will be
here.
Do you finally understand what i am trying to acheive. Every group
i have seen has posters with a "one track mind"
they can't see beyond their noses. not here, dear friends.
I am so sorry to see an "oldie" come here then bitch
because he can't get his way about posting with his flood of photos.
He is being selfish and acting like a spoiled little boy.
This is primarily a "boy" lover group..a "BOYS group for boys.
Boys like toys and that is what they are going to see.
Even the hard core boy lover wants to see something different than
seeing someones weanie
I am not trying to be offensive but trying to get my point across.
Thanks for listening and love to all

--
"Fang, Fire and Claws, Oh----to be a Dragon"
Rolex

http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en...hus hhush.com
----------*
----------*
ROLEX THINKS HIS BIGGEST PROBLEM IS THAT SOME PEDOS BREAK HIS '30 MAX' POSTING
RULE.
-
Hi everyone. First i wish to thank you for your support in making
something out of aavfff.
I am a very old man who has lingered in the groups for years,
collecting oddities.

Now I have a dream. To take a inactive group and create a new set of
photos for all BL to enjoy.
God's finest creature is as boy. We should love them all. Not because
they may have an erection.
But just because they are a boy. Full of mischief, into everything,
curious about the items around him,
Sticking his nose where it does not belong. Playing in a fantasy
world that only a boy can do.
That my friends is a true boy. And IF you are a TRUE boylover you will
know exactly what i am talking about.
WE are all different, and so lets have a group that is different from
the other groups, for each and everyone to come here and enjoy a
particular set of photos. If you like a set then sit back and watch
the show, if you don't like that ONE then move onto the next set.

I hope we (all of us) can make a different BL group and a better group
then the rest of them. A little of this, and a little of that.
Show nudes (not heavy sexual) or not show nudes, that is your
preference. If you like boy art, it will be here
If you like fantasy, it will be here. If you like anime, it will be
here. If you like studio poses, it will be here
The only thing is to limit the posts to 30 Max (No Videos) so each
individual can view and post to his liking.

Thanks guys. I love you all

--

"May Dragon Fly Ever in your Dreams"
Rolex