posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default What does this say

There is not one 35s5 racing on the entire Chesapeake. Strange.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ringmaster wrote:
There is not one 35s5 racing on the entire Chesapeake. Strange.

There is not ONE Express 30 racing here either.

But one must wonder...after I posted the 35s5 winning races in open
ocean in Europe, beating his beloved Express 35 and even winning
singlehanded races, why Sloco would still be soooo worried about my
faster boat.

Allow me to ease his pain! Sloco...I don't race the 35s5. We bought it
for a big fun toy for us and our son. The fact that it's faster than
your old sad tub is just meaningless.

There, there, Sloco! Dry your tears. When we sail faster than you it's
without even trying!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. Rob wrote:

Allow me to ease his pain! Sloco...I don't race the 35s5. We bought it
for a big fun toy for us and our son.

Just after you got it, you said you were going to enter some races. Where
are the results? More to the point, where are the pictures of you racing on
the 35s5?

--
Capt Scumbalino

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Just after you got it, you said you were going to enter some races.

Suzanne was the one who wanted to race her, but friends talked her into
the J24 racing which will teach her more.
I don't have any interest in racing. My boat just happens to be one of
the fastest here.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

I don't have any interest in racing. My boat just happens to be one of
the fastest here.

Instead of chest-thumping, how about some proof?

Point: whether your boat is one of the fastest in your region is
superfluous. More important is whether YOU are one of the fastest sailors.
My guess is that they are hundreds who can beat you and your boat with
lesser machines.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

I don't have any interest in racing. My boat just happens to be one of
the fastest here.

Instead of chest-thumping, how about some proof?

Point: whether your boat is one of the fastest in your region is
superfluous. More important is whether YOU are one of the fastest
sailors. My guess is that they are hundreds who can beat you and your boat
with lesser machines.

Max

Bubbles didn't respond to this, of course. He knows its the truth and has
no response.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Max,

Are you saying Nutsy has more boat than he can handle?? Might be.
Let's hope he and his boat come to terms with one another.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage