posted to alt.sailing.asa
G&G G&G is offline

Default Capt. Rob

This guy spends so much time on his computer that I bet he never sails!
Pitiful.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"G&G" wrote in message

This guy spends so much time on his computer that I bet he never
sails!
Pitiful.

/| _____________________
||__|| |

/ O O\__ | PLEASE DO NOT |
/ \ | FEED THE TROLLS |
/ \ \ |____________________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |____ --|

Capt. KNEEL® Marley Cruising 8 May 1st 05 06:42 PM
Capt. Neal® Exposed Blackbeard Cruising 1 May 1st 05 12:35 AM
LP and Capt. Neal Lonny B ASA 0 April 8th 05 01:52 PM
Capt. Mooron, a pale shadow of a man? Capt. Neal® ASA 5 April 6th 05 11:11 AM
Capt. Neal is even on Bob's Sailing Links page Simple Simon ASA 13 October 20th 03 02:19 AM