posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Happy Birthday AMERICA !!!!!!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

I took 55 pics, then my camera broke, lost them all.

Cheap people buy cheap stuff and get cheap results.
Typical.

Stupid people save by not buying life jackets. Idiots buy them and don't use
them.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Stupid people save by not buying life jackets. Idiots buy them and
don't use
them.

I agree. We have type 3 and type 2 for Thomas and as I have already
shown, we switch to the superior type 2 when we leave the marina, even
when close by. There's no excuse for bad safety practice or cheap
cameras!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Stupid people save by not buying life jackets. Idiots buy them and
don't use
them.

I agree. We have type 3 and type 2 for Thomas and as I have already
shown, we switch to the superior type 2 when we leave the marina, even
when close by. There's no excuse for bad safety practice or cheap
cameras!

RB
35s5
NY

My Hasselblad has the finest life jacket known to man.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob Crantz" wrote
My Hasselblad has the finest life jacket known to man.

Better than this one?

http://tinyurl.com/rvy86

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Bob Crantz" wrote
My Hasselblad has the finest life jacket known to man.

Better than this one?

http://tinyurl.com/rvy86

Scotty

Those are fully deployed!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob Crantz" wrote:
God bless our beloved Constitution, the founding fathers, Barry M.
Goldwater, Ronald Reagan, **Capt Neal**, John Wayne, The National Rifle
Association, The United States Marine Corps, semi trucks, semi automatic
rifles (and pistols!), and the True (Paleo) Conservative Wing of the
Republican Party!

God Bless America!

Amen!

Capt. Neal is the list of great men...you are hilarious, Crantz!

LP (lol)