posted to alt.sailing.asa
katysails

Default We Maade It...

We're back in Michigan for the next 6 weeks or so...Chantuese is on her
cradle and having some interior work done and we'll paint her bottom in
Spetmeber before she goes back in the water...was a relief to not have to do
all the pink ko OLaid stuff that has to be done for winter haul out...got
another coat of varnish on her before pulling, too, althought that was a
trick since the weather was mostly in the 90's with according hunidity...we
did drive out to the O.B. and was astonished to see this guy on a Hobie Cat
with a toddler tyed to his mast...he flipped several times but managed to
right himself...you could see the child sputtering and screaming from
shore...finally a CG rolypoly came out and hauled the whole kit and kaboodle
away....do they allow you to take your laptop to prison?

Anyway, Michigan is having a cool spell and the water temps at Muuskegon are
still 59 F (Atlantic Beach, NC was 76F water temps alst week when we went
too swim)...ain't going in the water here until it warms up considerably...

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Seahag

"katysails" wrote:
...we
did drive out to the O.B. and was astonished to see this
guy on a Hobie Cat
with a toddler tyed to his mast...he flipped several
times but managed to
right himself...you could see the child sputtering and
screaming from
shore...finally a CG rolypoly came out and hauled the
whole kit and kaboodle
away....do they allow you to take your laptop to prison?

How do you look in stripes?

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Seahag wrote:
"katysails" wrote:
...we
did drive out to the O.B. and was astonished to see this
guy on a Hobie Cat
with a toddler tyed to his mast...he flipped several
times but managed to
right himself...you could see the child sputtering and
screaming from
shore...finally a CG rolypoly came out and hauled the
whole kit and kaboodle
away....do they allow you to take your laptop to prison?

How do you look in stripes?

Seahag

Ahhhhh, I think she saw Kia boy flipping the Hobie.
He will look good in stripes, has a thinning effect.

And yes he will get a laptop, digital HD TV, ect.ect.ect
Days of the chain gangs are gone...to bad, he could use the exercise.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote:

And yes he will get a laptop, digital HD TV, ect.ect.ect
Days of the chain gangs are gone...to bad, he could use the exercise.

Sounds like experience talking...how long were you in for, Joe?

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Seahag" wrote in message

"katysails" wrote:
...we
did drive out to the O.B. and was astonished to see this guy on a Hobie
Cat
with a toddler tyed to his mast...he flipped several times but managed
right himself...you could see the child sputtering and screaming from
shore...finally a CG rolypoly came out and hauled the whole kit and
kaboodle
away....do they allow you to take your laptop to prison?

How do you look in stripes?

As long as the are not horizontal.

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Maybe they should have tied him to the mast.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katysails" wrote in message
[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

"katysails" wrote in message
We're back in Michigan for the next 6 weeks or so...Chantuese is on her
cradle and having some interior work done and we'll paint her bottom in
Spetmeber before she goes back in the water...was a relief to not have to
do
all the pink ko OLaid stuff that has to be done for winter haul
out...got
another coat of varnish on her before pulling, too, althought that was a
trick since the weather was mostly in the 90's with according
hunidity...we
did drive out to the O.B. and was astonished to see this guy on a Hobie
Cat
with a toddler tyed to his mast...he flipped several times but managed to
right himself...you could see the child sputtering and screaming from
shore...

A very short life-line?
Progressive discipline?
Adaptation of Bill Murray in * What About Bob? *

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Sat, 1 Jul 2006 09:55:24 -0400, "katysails"
wrote:

[...]

Glad you checked in. Was worried. You stopped posting about the time
captrobsprit declared he was heading for North Carolina.

Yeah, little Thomas is in for a rough time.

Frank