posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Default Happy First Day of Summer

To One and All;

A Happy Summer! Great sailing weather here in the NW. 67 Deg F, wind
from the South at 6 MPH. Was 56 degress last night. Great sleeping with
a single blanket.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

It's over 100 here. Nice wind also.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
To One and All;

A Happy Summer! Great sailing weather here in the NW. 67 Deg F, wind
from the South at 6 MPH. Was 56 degress last night. Great sleeping with
a single blanket.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Capt. JG wrote:
It's over 100 here. Nice wind also.

85 here, partly cloudy, winds from the south 10-15.
And it's Race night on the lake ....Yippie! I'm heading out around
17:30

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
To One and All;

A Happy Summer! Great sailing weather here in the NW. 67 Deg F, wind
from the South at 6 MPH. Was 56 degress last night. Great sleeping with
a single blanket.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Sounds great man... I'm going to try and get out on the lake this afternoon.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

Capt. JG wrote:
It's over 100 here. Nice wind also.

85 here, partly cloudy, winds from the south 10-15.
And it's Race night on the lake ....Yippie! I'm heading out around
17:30

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
To One and All;

A Happy Summer! Great sailing weather here in the NW. 67 Deg F, wind
from the South at 6 MPH. Was 56 degress last night. Great sleeping with
a single blanket.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Thom Stewart scribbled thusly:
To One and All;

A Happy Summer! Great sailing weather here in the NW. 67 Deg F, wind

from the South at 6 MPH. Was 56 degress last night. Great sleeping with

a single blanket.

We've had a long wet spring, and cool nights. Summer weather
has arrived though, in the 90s with thunderstorms.

OzOne wrote:
Cold dark and miserable down here.

Y'know, that sounds like a good time to have a parade for an
ice hockey team. Instead, we're having one here. Does it
seem funny to anyone else that they'd be issuing heat stress
warnings to an ice hockey crowd?

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

OzOne wrote in message news
On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:03:29 -0700, (Thom Stewart)
scribbled thusly:

To One and All;

A Happy Summer! Great sailing weather here in the NW. 67 Deg F, wind
from the South at 6 MPH. Was 56 degress last night. Great sleeping with
a single blanket.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

Cold dark and miserable down here.

Can you spell "winter?"

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 02:45:34 GMT, "Maxprop"
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote in message
news
On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:03:29 -0700, (Thom Stewart)
scribbled thusly:

To One and All;

A Happy Summer! Great sailing weather here in the NW. 67 Deg F, wind
from the South at 6 MPH. Was 56 degress last night. Great sleeping with
a single blanket.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

Cold dark and miserable down here.

Can you spell "winter?"

Max

Max, it's 18 deg C during the days....is that winter? :-)

I was looking at the calendar.

Max