posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Anyone know

What the specific gravity of milk is?

Something tells me it heavier than water :0(

dab burn it

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jean Pudl

Joe wrote:
What the specific gravity of milk is?

Something tells me it heavier than water :0(

dab burn it

Joe

Slightly heavier then fresh water, but very close to sea water.

http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2002/...lleJones.shtml
http://hypertextbook.com/physics/matter/density/
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Jean Pudl wrote:
Joe wrote:
What the specific gravity of milk is?

Something tells me it heavier than water :0(

dab burn it

Joe

Slightly heavier then fresh water, but very close to sea water.

http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2002/...lleJones.shtml
http://hypertextbook.com/physics/matter/density/

Yeah it never surfaced, at least a crab had a cool spot for a while.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

I like Root Beer floats.

"Seahag" wrote in message
Beer floats.

Seahag

"Joe" wrote in message

ups.com...

Jean Pudl wrote:
Joe wrote:
What the specific gravity of milk is?

Something tells me it heavier than water :0(

dab burn it

Joe

Slightly heavier then fresh water, but very close to

sea
water.

http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2002/...lleJones.shtml
http://hypertextbook.com/physics/matter/density/

Yeah it never surfaced, at least a crab had a cool spot
for a while.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Jesus Milk

Good news! After three days my milk arose from the deep six, bobbed
right up next to the boat. Like magic, swollen and ready to pop.....
but back.

Joe

Scotty wrote:
I like Root Beer floats.