posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Default JG

Did the earthquake wake you up this morning?
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Quake? Ummm... didn't know it happened. Reminds me of the Loma Prieta. I was
in Japan on a train and someone pulled me aside and told me there was a
major quake and the city had been destroyed.

How big was it?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katy" wrote in message
Did the earthquake wake you up this morning?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
Quake? Ummm... didn't know it happened. Reminds me of the Loma Prieta. I
was in Japan on a train and someone pulled me aside and told me there was
a major quake and the city had been destroyed.

How big was it?

was only 4.7.....

I don't think Californians even consider that a bona fide quake--just a
little tectonic unrest.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Thought it was Arnold starting up his Hummer.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
Quake? Ummm... didn't know it happened. Reminds me of the Loma Prieta. I
was in Japan on a train and someone pulled me aside and told me there
was a major quake and the city had been destroyed.

How big was it?

was only 4.7.....

I don't think Californians even consider that a bona fide quake--just a
little tectonic unrest.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
Thought it was Arnold starting up his Hummer.

It was Phil Angelides breaking another TV camera lens.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

4.7... a little biddy one.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katy" wrote in message
Did the earthquake wake you up this morning?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"katy" wrote in message
Did the earthquake wake you up this morning?

This morning I farted and it shook the bed pretty good. And for sailing
content I must note the wind in the sheets too!

Glory!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..

"katy" wrote in message
Did the earthquake wake you up this morning?

This morning I farted and it shook the bed pretty good. And for sailing
content I must note the wind in the sheets too!

Glory!

Were you wearing foul weather gear?
Scout

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Scout" wrote in message
"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..

"katy" wrote in message
Did the earthquake wake you up this morning?

This morning I farted and it shook the bed pretty good. And for sailing
content I must note the wind in the sheets too!

Glory!

Were you wearing foul weather gear?
Scout

Yes I was. Was it the sounding of the fog horn that gave it away?