posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default The Door hitting me on the way out....

"Maxprop" wrote

Nothing quite like an untidy WHALE floating up onto the

beach, eh?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Capt. Rob wrote:
I'm off to North Carolina tomorrow night, folks. We've staying at the
beach house and rented a Hobie 16 for 4 days. I won't be back until the
26th or 28th. And then I won't be back on ASA until my new website is
ready. I'll post the link and then I'm gone for most of the summer for
sailing and adventure with Thomas and Suzanne!

I'm sure Joe will keep things spiced up with tales of his sailing to
come....Scotty will swear he likes his boat.....Bart will still not go
sailing....Doug will sell his Mr. T trading cards to buy fuel for the
powerboat.....Sloco will use a lot of Fabreze on his boat
cushions.....Mooron and Ozzy will wait anxiously for my return....

Play nice, my children!

Capt. Robert B
35s5
NY

Indeed I will Rob,

Enjoy your vacation. With a week on a hobie you should have the skills
to fly a hull for a mile before the weeks
up...............bwahahahahahahahaaaa.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

OzOne wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:30:38 -0400, katy
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:07:55 -0400, katy
scribbled thusly:
He'd better hurry...the "hurricane" is already there and it ain't
much...top winds of 45mph and a lot of rain is all....we're sitting ion
the top of what's left of Alberto, waiting for the thunderstorms to
start...his luck, he;'ll tie the baby down to the tramp, flip the cat
and then blame us for telling him to do that....
Did you hear about the two Sunsail skippers who were convicted of
manslaughter after a minor client died when their cat flipped and she
was trapped under the tramp?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

No, I hadn't....at least their stupidity was punished...

It was just an accident....the girl was 14IIRC

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

ah...I assumed, becasue of my previous post, that it was a yung child
tied onto the tramp...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
..

Enjoy your vacation. With a week on a hobie you should

have the skills
to fly a hull for a mile before the weeks
up...............bwahahahahahahahaaaa.

he'll be 'flying a hull' as soon as he steps aboard, even on
the beach.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

I'm off to North Carolina tomorrow night, folks. We've staying at the
beach house and rented a Hobie 16 for 4 days. I won't be back until the
26th or 28th.

Good info if someone was inclined to jack his boat in NYC.

Lord!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Good info if someone was inclined to jack his boat in NYC.

The boat is not alone.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Frank Boettcher

On 14 Jun 2006 03:51:57 -0700, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

I'm off to North Carolina tomorrow night, folks. We've staying at the
beach house and rented a Hobie 16 for 4 days. I won't be back until the
26th or 28th. And then I won't be back on ASA until my new website is
ready. I'll post the link and then I'm gone for most of the summer for
sailing and adventure with Thomas and Suzanne!

I'm sure Joe will keep things spiced up with tales of his sailing to
come....Scotty will swear he likes his boat.....Bart will still not go
sailing....Doug will sell his Mr. T trading cards to buy fuel for the
powerboat.....Sloco will use a lot of Fabreze on his boat
cushions.....Mooron and Ozzy will wait anxiously for my return....

Play nice, my children!

Capt. Robert B
35s5
NY

The only picture I would like to see is a picture of you on the trap
in a butt bucket on that Hobie 16, just before you pitchpole! Now that
would be a classic.

Frank
posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Bob Crantz wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

I'm off to North Carolina tomorrow night, folks. We've staying at the
beach house and rented a Hobie 16 for 4 days. I won't be back until the
26th or 28th.

Good info if someone was inclined to jack his boat in NYC.

Lord!

What I want to know is why the heck you would rent a Hobie 16 for 4 days
when you own what he says he owns? Either he's lying or he's
nuts...maybe both?
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jeff

OzOne wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:07:55 -0400, katy
scribbled thusly:
He'd better hurry...the "hurricane" is already there and it ain't
much...top winds of 45mph and a lot of rain is all....we're sitting ion
the top of what's left of Alberto, waiting for the thunderstorms to
start...his luck, he;'ll tie the baby down to the tramp, flip the cat
and then blame us for telling him to do that....

Did you hear about the two Sunsail skippers who were convicted of
manslaughter after a minor client died when their cat flipped and she
was trapped under the tramp?

What if it had been a major client?