"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
katy wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/user/katysails'

Is that the Wisconsin Katy?

BB64 can't you figure it out?

Why are those people building coffins?

Yes...it's the Wisconsin....
They're building plywood boats for a race they're having later today on
the Elizabeth River...there were several kinds of constructions but not
one of them built a Bolger design...there were several types of peapods,
a couple of canoes, one that really looked like a coffin with a flat
bottom (it will never make it..) and most of the regular dinghy
design...some boat glue company is sponsoring the race...I can guarantee
you that those boats are only going to make one trip..the plywood they
were using is really thin...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default Norfolk HarborFest 2006

is that you in the Pirate's wench costume? Rrrroorrrr!

Scotty

"katy" wrote in message
http://community.webshots.com/user/katysails

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

"katy" wrote in message
http://community.webshots.com/user/katysails

Nah..I was in tourista mode...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Matt Colie

Katy,

I just stopped in to see if there was any sailing going on here.
The pictures were great, but what is #59 about?

John hasn't come back from Mills yet, so any pictures won't be along for
a day or two.

Since I'm not really interested in minivans and name calling, there
isn't much here for me.

Thanks
Matt

http://community.webshots.com/user/katysails

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

katy wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/user/katysails

I was climbing out of a hatch on the Wisconsin and the camera went off
mid-step...hehe....
posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

katy wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/user/katysails

Excellent photos, glad you all went. I want to get my
picture taken at the bow of a battleship like Mr Sails! Nice
pics of the Eagle too, did you go aloft??

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

DSK wrote:
katy wrote:
http://community.webshots.com/user/katysails

Excellent photos, glad you all went. I want to get my picture taken at
the bow of a battleship like Mr Sails! Nice pics of the Eagle too, did
you go aloft??

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

No...they weren't letting people in the rigging....(I'm assuming you're
referring to the Virginia)...climbeed all over the Wisconsin..they had
Navy docents strewn around for questions....