posted to alt.sailing.asa
John Cairns

Default Ouch

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/fringe...%20Furious.jpg

John Cairns

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

John Cairns wrote:

http://www.sailinganarchy.com/fringe...%20Furious.jpg

I'm surprised the M24 skipper didn't bail out. Would have
been better to tack and get rolled than to keep on and get a
huge chunk taken out of the boat, and risk pretty serious
injury to the crew. Hindsight and all that....

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

John Cairns wrote:
http://www.sailinganarchy.com/fringe...%20Furious.jpg

John Cairns

I KNEW there were great white sharks in Lake Erie!
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

I thought Nutsy put a "BACK DOOR" in his aft cabin for access to his
Swim Platform.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage