posted to alt.sailing.asa
Hans Just Kidding

Default PARA LARD - the Paragliding Experts for fat people

PARA LARD - the Paragliding Experts
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/paragliding.html
Experience paragliding with Para-Lard. For you to try this memorable
experience we have our super-powered 40 foot paragliding Power Boat,
with the incredible lifting-power of 850 pounds. Our specialized safety
standards for people over 300 pounds make it possible also for real
large people to try this thrilling experience. Para-Lard is only
available in solo for safety reasons. We have a 98 % liftoff guaranty
with signed waver.
If We Can't Lift You Up, Nobody Can !
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/paragliding.html
Call 1-800 FatySky for your reservation.