posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Apology for Ringmaster

I'm sorry Sloco Loco.....

Sorry that my car is FAR faster and handles better (STI)...
Sorry that my car (Tribeca) is more comfortable and safer....
Sorry that my new van has 10 times for features, is quieter and nearly
as fast! (0-60 in 7.2 seconds!)
Sorry that my boat is faster....
Sorry that my boat is bigger and better built.....
Sorry that my boat is much newer....
Sorry that my boat has an enclosed head!....
Sorry that my Brooklyn home is worth twice what yours is, yet costs me
nothing to keep....
Sorry that I'm married to a pretty woman....
Sorry that I have sex while you have only Cinemax....
Sorry that I inherited money while I'm young enough to enjoy it....

Sorry, oh so sorry....for Sloco Loco.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

--
"Swab Rob" wrote
Sorry that I'm married to a woman....

I knew it!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Scotty Potty ) wrote...

Sorry that I'm married to a woman....

I blew it!

Ewwwwwwwwwwww....stay away!
Nobody but Scotty and Joe gay up a thread faster!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Nobody but Scotty and Joe gay up a thread faster!

Ganz can gay up a whole newsgroup.... with just one post!

CM-

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Ganz can gay up a whole newsgroup.... with just one post!

Hey, if you start that stuff again, you'll clean it up!
What's up, Mooron?

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Ganz can gay up a whole newsgroup.... with just one post!

Hey, if you start that stuff again, you'll clean it up!
What's up, Mooron?

Sh-h-h-h-h-h.... I'm trolling for Limp Finned Flounder.

CM-

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ringmaster

The Boob's life:
Dorkey cars
35s5 = A French Hunter.
Skank wife
5th floor walkup
Poor home theater
A kid that's now on a million pervert's hard drives
No job
No friends
No life

No apology necessary. ROFLMAO!
35s5 = slowmobile

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jonathan Ganz

In article mQpgg.9345$I61.5361@clgrps13,
Capt.Mooron wrote:

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Nobody but Scotty and Joe gay up a thread faster!

Ganz can gay up a whole newsgroup.... with just one post!

CM-

Poor Mooron just can't get over his anger. Sad, quite sad.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
silverback

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
In article Dbsgg.7432$A8.6521@clgrps12,
Capt.Mooron wrote:

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
roups.com...

Ganz can gay up a whole newsgroup.... with just one post!

Hey, if you start that stuff again, you'll clean it up!
What's up, Mooron?

Sh-h-h-h-h-h.... I'm trolling for Limp Finned Flounder.

No. You're just a very angry person with no outlet.

Fish On!

Somebody get a net.

Deck Gorilla