posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default From Craigslist!!!!

Seeking that special someone....
I'm in my 50's but I look older. I've been married forever and it seems
longer. That's what happens when you're married to a woman who looks
like an emaciated Kramer on his deathbed. If it wasn't for the dog and
chickens I'd have no sex life at all. I drive a truck to make money;
never had enough schooling to get anywhere in life. So, yes, I drive
for money. At least I don't have to watch my wife suck down slurpies
while she watches American Idol. On a happier note I like to sail.
Against the advice of others I bought a 30 foot sailboat. It's cheap,
but gets the job done and I really don't sail anywhere or value the
apple-core of my life enough to own something better or safer.
The most interesting things in my life won't take more than a six pack
to divulge and by then you might be buzzed enough to let me touch you.
I know I sound pathetic, but some women like that. As for actual sex,
don't expect much. I handle that in the same way I chow down on the
Whopper and fries and toss the bag in the back with the rest. If you
want to be exploited and barely feel it, I'm your man.

Scott Vernon
PA

posted to alt.sailing.asa
jlrogers