posted to alt.sailing.asa
John Cairns

Default Last night-WNATR #3

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...72858365TnRKer

The start. We're on the far left, closest to the marker. Thanks to Matt C.
for the pics.

John Cairns

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

John Cairns wrote:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...72858365TnRKer

The start. We're on the far left, closest to the marker. Thanks to Matt C.
for the pics.

Looks like you all had the best start.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa
silverback

Cool! A real sailing photo, not that pablum being spooned out by Capt. Rob.

You would think Capt. Rob would be able to produce some of the best pictures
in this forum with the gear he claims to have. Yet he consistantly fails,
unless he has posed subjects and a studio atmosphere. Where are the sailing
photographs of Heart Of Gold?

Deck Gorilla

"John Cairns" wrote in message
. net...
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...72858365TnRKer

The start. We're on the far left, closest to the marker. Thanks to Matt C.
for the pics.

John Cairns

posted to alt.sailing.asa
John Cairns

"silverback" wrote in message
Cool! A real sailing photo, not that pablum being spooned out by Capt.
Rob.

You would think Capt. Rob would be able to produce some of the best
pictures in this forum with the gear he claims to have. Yet he
consistantly fails, unless he has posed subjects and a studio atmosphere.
Where are the sailing photographs of Heart Of Gold?

Deck Gorilla

For the type of sailing bubbles does, or more correctly, claims to do, there
really is no excuse for not posting pics. Racing leaves few opportunities
for taking pics, unless you're consistently one of the back markers. Still
working on "the" camera for racing. Glad you enjoyed the pics.

John Cairns

"John Cairns" wrote in message
. net...
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...72858365TnRKer

The start. We're on the far left, closest to the marker. Thanks to Matt
C. for the pics.

John Cairns

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Nice pic! What is ''WNATR'' ?
I had planned to watch a dingy race on Thur. night, but they
wimped out when it started to thunder & lightning.

Scotty

"John Cairns" wrote in
message
. net...