Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Default Pnueuma is gone

Its offical. The new owner have taken Title.

I'm a legal "OL Beached Bum"

I do have many,many very good memories of her over the 17 years we were
together.

She really seems to be getting very good owners and she'll be in my slip
for at least the next year (Sub-leased) but she on longer belongs to me
as a of today.
My name is no longer on her title

From: (Kim) Date: Wed, May 31, 2006, 3:08pm
To:
('Thom Stewart') Subject: Funds transfer

We will wire your funds first thing in the morning. If there are any
issues with the wire, I will contact you immediately!
Thanks again!
Kim George
Title Agent
655 NE Northlake Way, Seattle, WA 98105 Tel: 206.632.4668 Fax:
206.632.4673
www.pacificmaritimetitle.com

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage