Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Marc

Default How Important is Sailing to You

I just had my first sail this season after a dibilitating atrophy of
my left leg due to severe nerve compression and subsequent back
surgery. After all the depression and thoughts of selling the boat,
paying a yard to do all the work I used to do, having friends launch
the boat for me, I single handed it in reefing conditions. I've got
my life back. I'm so happy I could cry.

macks
Freedom 36

American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 March 27th 06 06:30 AM
Learning to sail the USA way. ARG ASA 82 March 23rd 06 01:10 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 January 28th 06 05:28 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 January 13th 06 05:32 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 November 2nd 05 05:32 AM