Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Tough Love

Here are the top lame and desperate comments made by the resident
fishys made each time they're so quickly caught, cleaned and fried up
in my pan. Of course you poor lame ducks HAVE to make these sad
comments....

We're just enjoying kicking Bobsprit around. (Usually made after I launch a dumb troll like the Kia one of late, or when a sockpuppet pretends to be someone new)
Bobsprit is actually BB or Fred Flintstone or.... (Made whenever anyone doesn't jump aboard the mass mentality bandwagon of the rest of the group. Never used a sockpuppet, folks. I don't need one)
Bobsprit is not the head of ASA. (Of course you all know by now that I keep this group alive)
Bobsprit doesn't sail, motors, never leaves his slip, blah blah. (Of course I'm aboard sailing my boat more than any of you combined. Over the years I've posted pic after pic of my boats sailing, again more so than any of you combined.
Bobsprit doesn't cruise long distances. (Yep, this is true. Who exactly cares about this and why must anyone travel long distances to enjoy their boat? Thousands of people daysail and weekend cruise just like me.)
Bobsprit sails with runaway girls. (Ahhh, if only it were true! This is Sloco's lame bit. I sail with quite a few pretty girls who love sailing. The fact that the rest of you sail with MEN or with women who were at the groundbreaking for the Museum of Natural History is undeniable.)
Bobsprit knows nothing about sailing. (Hey, if that helps you take your next breath and ease your guilt over disappointing lives, then go for it)
We troll Bobsprit! (Uhhhh, yeah. Ok. If you can believe that one, then you might buy that Scotty's wife isn't Michael Rappaport in drag.
There's no bottom for Bobsprit. (Oh, but it takes two to tango my friends. Don't respond to me an I would go away.)

The fact is that I not only run this newsgroup, I control it's members
as surely as puppets. You jump when I say and to whatever heights I
demand.
And I sail a nicer boat.

RB
35s5