BoatBanter.com

-   -   New Dinghy (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/69533-new-dinghy.html)

Capt. Rob May 10th 06 02:31 AM

New Dinghy

How about a pair of oars, you lazy *******?

At peak current between Hart Island and City Island you can't row a 10
foot inflatable very well. But you're welcome to try.

RB
35s5
NY

Maxprop May 10th 06 03:32 AM

New Dinghy

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com..
.
I hope you're not going to tell me Yamaha OB is a
Hybrid?

How about a cleaner running 4 stroke?

How about a pair of oars, you lazy *******?

You've seen photos of him, and you have to ask?

Max

Peter Wiley May 10th 06 04:06 AM

New Dinghy

In article . com,
Capt. Rob wrote:

How about a pair of oars, you lazy *******?

At peak current between Hart Island and City Island you can't row a 10
foot inflatable very well. But you're welcome to try.

If you had a real dinghy, this wouldn't be a problem. But then you'd
need a real boat to be able to carry it.

You still don't need 8 HP anyway. As I said, 2 HP is enough to move my
toy boat.

PDW

Peter Wiley May 10th 06 04:08 AM

New Dinghy

In article , Thom
Stewart wrote:

PDW,

It a waste of GASOLINE! Nutsy got gas to spare, along with Hot Air. It
really not emissiom free but harmless. It's what he he uses to power
ASA. Without it we'd be victims of Leyland and the "Meows"

I kind of miss Stevie Wonderboy. He promised to never leave us until
Katy had been driven away or recanted. Guess he couldn't keep up.

PDW

Capt.Mooron May 10th 06 01:35 PM

New Dinghy

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com..
.
I hope you're not going to tell me Yamaha OB is a
Hybrid?

How about a cleaner running 4 stroke?

How about a pair of oars, you lazy *******?

Ha Ha Ha... OOPS! Now Scotty... you know Bobsprit can't row because of his
delicate condition!
Let's face it... the man is a ticking time bomb... a walking heart attack
just waiting for the first sail hoist.

CM-

Capt. Rob May 10th 06 01:45 PM

New Dinghy

Ha Ha Ha... OOPS! Now Scotty... you know Bobsprit can't row because of
his
delicate condition!
Let's face it... the man is a ticking time bomb... a walking heart
attack
just waiting for the first sail hoist.

Bwahahaha! I ran 3 miles this morning before Thomas got up. My
Cholesterol is below 150 every year. I don't drink, smoke or eat fast
foods. There is no one here who can match my speed, strength or even
come close. Oh, and we already went sailing! You haven't!
Have ANOTHER drink, Mooron!!!

Hahahahaha!

RB
35s5
NY

Maxprop May 10th 06 11:13 PM

New Dinghy

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Ha Ha Ha... OOPS! Now Scotty... you know Bobsprit can't row because of
his
delicate condition!
Let's face it... the man is a ticking time bomb... a walking heart
attack
just waiting for the first sail hoist.

Bwahahaha! I ran 3 miles this morning before Thomas got up. My
Cholesterol is below 150 every year. I don't drink, smoke or eat fast
foods. There is no one here who can match my speed, strength or even
come close. Oh, and we already went sailing! You haven't!
Have ANOTHER drink, Mooron!!!

Isn't it amazing how Bubbles has the perfect life: the perfect wife, the
perfect child, the perfect boat, the perfect cameras, the perfect
automobiles, the perfect TV and associated electronics, and now he's the
most fit and healthy individual here?

I doubt if Lance Armstrong could claim such perfection.

Max

Frank Boettcher May 10th 06 11:27 PM

New Dinghy

On 10 May 2006 05:45:04 -0700, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

I ran 3 miles this morning......... There is no one here who can match my speed, strength or even
come close.

So prove it! GumTree 10K this Saturday. Come on down. Still time to
enter. I'll be there, looking for a PB for that distance.

Or if you can't make the trip enter one of the hundreds of races the
the NYRR club or one of their competing clubs, sponsors every year,
one where the results are tabulated online. Post a link.

Frank

RB
35s5
NY

Capt. JG May 10th 06 11:30 PM

New Dinghy

Maybe he should?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Wed, 10 May 2006 22:13:37 GMT, "Maxprop"
scribbled thusly:

I doubt if Lance Armstrong could claim such perfection.

Max

Bubbles doesn't do drugs ;-)

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Maxprop May 11th 06 03:48 AM

New Dinghy

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Wed, 10 May 2006 22:13:37 GMT, "Maxprop"
scribbled thusly:

I doubt if Lance Armstrong could claim such perfection.

Max

Bubbles doesn't do drugs ;-)

Yeah, but I'll bet Bubbles has won the Tour de France five times or so. And
the Iditarod.

Max