posted to alt.sailing.asa
SUZY

Default Giggle

http://www.sabreyachts.com/images/ga...ext-anchor.jpg

Capt. Suzy
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
~^ beancounter ~^

wow...thats pretty shiney new....used much
yet??

posted to alt.sailing.asa
SUZY

It's (snicker) chromed.

Capt. Suzy
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

It is polished stainless--not chrome.

They are gorgeous, uneccessary and expensive.

I would be glad to have one if someone else paid for it..

Most often these are just for show on for boats that
never anchor.

"SUZY" wrote

It's (snicker) chromed.

Capt. Suzy
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
SUZY

Wrong, Robert knows they are chrome

It's on the new "Say Burrrr" 426 here Bart, infact the boat has 2
"chrome" anchors.
All the boats fittings a quad plated chromed bronze. All types of
custom fittings on the mast.
The company has some good craftsmen, It's a shame to see the yard
sanding the bottom emron paint to get antifoulant to stick. 500K is to
much money for the boat IMO. But if you have an extra 1/2 million for a
boat then it's not that much.

However they used substandard rod rigging and plastic sheeves on the
mast head. Nice triple spreaders. On a scale of 1-10 I'd say fit and
finish and quality is a strong 8.

Capt. Suzy
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
SUZY

Please do not confuse everyone with the facts.

I wonder if I can polish galvenized plating?

Capt. Suzy
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
~^ beancounter ~^

my, thats a nice one...mine is galvanized, looks like
****...and gets used all the time....