posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default All Smiles

Most of the shots I have show Thomas smiling, but since it's his
expression 90% of the time I really look for more interesting moments.
Still, if a smiling baby is what everyone wants....

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/peekbooweby.jpg
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/d%26tweby.jpg

But I just find shots like this far more interesting....

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/bbaby1weby.jpg

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Capt. Rob wrote:
Most of the shots I have show Thomas smiling, but since it's his
expression 90% of the time I really look for more interesting moments.
Still, if a smiling baby is what everyone wants....

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/peekbooweby.jpg
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/d%26tweby.jpg

But I just find shots like this far more interesting....

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/bbaby1weby.jpg

RB
35s5
NY

That's more like ut! The third shot looks like he's thinking "My
Daddy is so very, very strange..."
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"katy" wrote

That's more like ut! The third shot looks like he's

thinking "My
Daddy is so very, very fat and dorky..."

behave, Kathy!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Nutsy,

And you have the "BALLS" to tell Oz to level his pictures and send those
to the group :^)

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Most of the shots I have show Thomas smiling, but since it's his
expression 90% of the time I really look for more interesting moments.
Still, if a smiling baby is what everyone wants....

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/peekbooweby.jpg
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/d%26tweby.jpg

C'mon, Bubbles. Any of us who've had kids can recognize the expression a
toddler has when he's just loaded his diaper.

Cute kid--must take after his mom. g

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

But I just find shots like this far more interesting....

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/bbaby1weby.jpg

Caption: "Stick that camera in my face one more time and you're gonna find
it in a puddle of toddler pee, Bucko."

Max