posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default What Happened Ozzy?

This link shows that, if Ozzy did any research, he chose the camera
that came on LAST for his money.

http://s92093572.onlinehome.us/images/12_iso_small.jpg

But Ozzy's "photographic needs" made the 350 a better pick. He needed
the poor ISO performance, terrible metering system, lack of built in
wireless flash control, lack of true spot metering and more for his
"needs."

Now THAT'S research! Good work, Ozzy. You narrowed down your choices,
read the reviews and chose the model with the best ad campaign!

C'mon, don't ignore the truth, be a man!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

He's sailing, Rob. such a shock for this newsgroup!

Bwahwhawhahahahwhawahahaaaaa!

Why doesn't Thomas ever smile in all his pictures? I was going to ask you
the same thing earlier, but Oz already beat me to the subject.

Thomas is a beautiful baby, but I'm truly concerned for him. I've been a
stay-at-home mom for 15 years. The counselor years ago pulled me into her
office and commented that my two sons are the only ones that come to school
with a positive attitude and especially a smile on their face every day *all
day*.

The counselor wanted to pick my brain about why my boys were different than
the other 98%. After a long discussion, we came up with the answer. Most
kids are thrown into daycare at 6 weeks old. They meet caregivers that are
paid minimum wage, and they change jobs monthly. They didn't have any
*real* interest in the child. You claim you have a great interest in your
son and I believe that.

On the other hand, the counselor talked about reflection. A child reflects
what they see. I was always smiling at my boys and they grew up familiar
with smiling at the world. She thinks that's where they got the happy faces
from.

Does Thomas see you smiling all day long? Or does he see you at the
computer frowning...pecking on the keyboard all the time? Maybe Thomas
looks so sad because his mom isn't home with him?

Just my reflections on a beautiful boy! You should be thankful and spend
all your time talking to him, even before he can understand. I talked to my
sons very young, as soon as they could sit in the shopping cart. I took
them through the fruits and vegetables and let them touch each one and told
them the name of the fruit/veg.

The counselor also commented that in the 3 rd on both sons, they have never
seen a vocabulary with any others in their grade. Think about it.

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

Why doesn't Thomas ever smile in all his pictures?

Would you under the circumstances?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

"Maxprop" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote:

Why doesn't Thomas ever smile in all his pictures?

Would you under the circumstances?

Hard to compare apples with oranges...

I would love to sail on his Tylenol capsule, but then again, I'm a grown
woman and don't have to live with him... hehee thanks, God

LP

More lessons for Ozzy Capt. Rob ASA 30 April 23rd 06 04:21 AM
What happened to Horvath? Lady Pilot ASA 0 April 7th 06 04:05 AM
what happened to...? RB Electronics 2 January 1st 06 10:32 PM
What happened, Sloco? Capt. Rob ASA 3 December 23rd 05 11:45 AM