posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Google results in ASA 4 Screwed the Pooch

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...rch+this+group

Yeah maybe Bob is into beastility, check how many time he used the
quote " screwed the pooch" including yesterday as Mysterry. BTW no one
else ever used that supposed common phrase

Now who is is dumb enough to think some anyomious man named Bill would
attack just about everyone here for fun?

Who thinks some old gentleman who never knew me, or my wife would post
as us for over a year?

Why would a person no one knows act like the foulest asshole on earth
to most people here?

Because he's a sock puppet of the coward Robert. Plain and clear

Yeah I guess Robert and BB are such close lover they think and talk
alkie and are best friends and Bob dosent know his last name, they are
just pen pals!

Robert Brody is Mys Terry.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Yeah we know Robert. You get all your best over used lines from the
Movies.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Well I first heard it, I think, from Stand By Me. But it's a lot older
than that of course. The guy who runs our shop uses it all time! I
guess he's also Mys Terry/RB/BB!

RB
35s5
NY