Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Joe's Boat Sailing?

I've posted many pictures of RedCloud sailing Robert.

No, you haven't. You sent me shots of her at the dock and we've seen a
newspaper cutout of her in B&W. Where are the shots of her sailing?
You've posted none.
Think about it, Joe. I own a nice fast & fun coastal cruiser and
daysailor...a boat to just jump aboard for a weekend. And that's
exactly what we bought her for and how she'll be used.
You, sadly, claim to own some kind of ocean crossing motorsailor, yet
all you do is post here. You're not using her as she was intended. It's
a travesty. Being a real sailor I use my boat a lot and pretty much how
she was intended. Your poor vessel is little more than a
houseboat....like most liveaboards who don't cruise.
Let's see one shot of YOUR BOAT SAILING, Joe.

RB
35s5
NY