posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Grey Hound Bus / NY Subway / Coleman Camper / Winnebago

Just what is this ugly craft?

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/webbint.jpg

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Joe wrote:
Just what is this ugly craft?

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/webbint.jpg

Joe

Nothing ugly there that I can see....
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

well if you like the cheap camper look.... mixed with a Gull winged
door VW... then I guess it looks OK. It just looks to Subaruish to
me.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Joe wrote:
well if you like the cheap camper look.... mixed with a Gull winged
door VW... then I guess it looks OK. It just looks to Subaruish to
me.

Joe

You mean it''s not narrow, dark and dank. Our cabin is of a similar
type and believe me, there is nothing cheap about it.
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Frank

Looks like a Beneteau interior. I find it aesthetically pleasing.
Especially compared to something really nasty, like say, a steel
sailboat! grin

Frank

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Frank wrote:
Looks like a Beneteau interior. I find it aesthetically pleasing.
Especially compared to something really nasty, like say, a steel
sailboat! grin

Frank

Most likely a First. Feelings have the same type of interiors as
well as, I believe, some Jeanneau's.
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

It's bubbles 35s5's interior Katy.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Joe wrote:
It's bubbles 35s5's interior Katy.

Joe

Well, just because it's BS's boat doesn't condemn all Beneteau
First's. It's sort of like, you can choose your friends but you
can't choose your family. It's not the boat's fault that BS bought
her...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

The value of all 35s5's dropped by 30% when word got out bubbles bought
one.

Joe