posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Joe!

The Reds have taken over Long Beach:

http://69.55.11.240/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=135235

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Bob...The Chinese are our friends.

Remember Doolittles Raiders?

Soon all the commies in charge in China will be dead. The Chineses want
to make something of themselfs and thier country, and are not terrorist
sponsers.

Myself.... I much respect the Chinese and have no problem with them
investing here in the USA.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Matt Colie

The Chinese are our friends.
Keep saying that over and over and try not to remember 01
April 2001.

Matt Colie

Joe wrote:
Bob...The Chinese are our friends.

Remember Doolittles Raiders?

Soon all the commies in charge in China will be dead. The Chineses want
to make something of themselfs and thier country, and are not terrorist
sponsers.

Myself.... I much respect the Chinese and have no problem with them
investing here in the USA.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Hey we should not be flying crap when we are spying Matt.

It's our military that failed on that one.

Thats what you are taking about .....right?

Joe