posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Vernal Equinox @ 12:26 CST

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
Little darlin' it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darlin' it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
Little darlin' the smiles returning to their faces
Little darlin' it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
Little darlin' I feel the ice is slowly meltin'
Little darlin' it seems like years since it's been clear
Here come the sun, here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
Here come the sun, here comes the sun
It's all right, it's all right

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Default Vernal Equinox @ 12:26 CST/Welcome Sweet Springtime!

Joe,

"WELCOME SWEET SPRINGTIME!!" Night eguals Day. The Sun's Rays are
directly over the Equator an HEADING NORTH.

Today here at 48Deg North 45 minutess our Sunrise was the same (LT) as
yours.

Temperature 32 degrees F, Wind out of the North at 6 MPH, Clear and
frostty, with a promise of better things to come.!

Thom'sPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Thom Stewart wrote:
Joe,

"WELCOME SWEET SPRINGTIME!!" Night eguals Day. The Sun's Rays are
directly over the Equator an HEADING NORTH.

Today here at 48Deg North 45 minutess our Sunrise was the same (LT) as
yours.

Temperature 32 degrees F, Wind out of the North at 6 MPH, Clear and
frostty, with a promise of better things to come.!

Thom'sPage

And in 2 weeks it's DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME! YAY!
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Vito

"Thom Stewart" wrote
Joe,

"WELCOME SWEET SPRINGTIME!!" Night eguals Day. The Sun's Rays are
directly over the Equator an HEADING NORTH.

Today here at 48Deg North 45 minutess our Sunrise was the same (LT) as
yours.

Temperature 32 degrees F, Wind out of the North at 6 MPH, Clear and
frostty, with a promise of better things to come.!

And snow predicted for Virginia tomrrow ..... )c:

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Vito wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote
Joe,

"WELCOME SWEET SPRINGTIME!!" Night eguals Day. The Sun's Rays are
directly over the Equator an HEADING NORTH.

Today here at 48Deg North 45 minutess our Sunrise was the same (LT) as
yours.

Temperature 32 degrees F, Wind out of the North at 6 MPH, Clear and
frostty, with a promise of better things to come.!

And snow predicted for Virginia tomrrow ..... )c:

I'm not worried...the last 4 forecasts for precipitation haven't
produced squat...if it does, it certainly won't be anything
significant....Vito, are you in VA, too?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Vito

"katy" wrote
I'm not worried...the last 4 forecasts for precipitation haven't
produced squat...if it does, it certainly won't be anything
significant....Vito, are you in VA, too?

Beautiful downtown King George ... at least for now.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Vito wrote:
"katy" wrote
I'm not worried...the last 4 forecasts for precipitation haven't
produced squat...if it does, it certainly won't be anything
significant....Vito, are you in VA, too?

Beautiful downtown King George ... at least for now.

See? Rain...no snow.....and sunny tomorrow albeit cold....
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Did you try to stand an egg on end?

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Bob Crantz wrote:
Did you try to stand an egg on end?

Amen!

Nah....they have to be at room temperature and all of mine are cold
in the fridge...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lloyd Bonafide

Are you the egg lady?