posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default Beatrice Arthur, Betty White, Rue McClanahan. or Estelle Getty ?

Which Golden Girl would Crantz hump first?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

The one that's closest?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scotty" wrote in message
Which Golden Girl would Crantz hump first?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Francis Bavier

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
The one that's in the closet?

That would be you, Jon.

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Scotty wrote:
Which Golden Girl would Crantz hump first?

Probably Rue, becasue Betty wouldn't understand what was going on
and Bea would wallop him once across the head...

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

You think I look like one of the Golden Girls? Either you've got serious
psychological problems or you need to get your eyes checked. Maybe Max can
help you with the latter.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
The one that's in the closet?

That would be you, Jon.

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
You think I look like one of the Golden Girls?

yes, the little one.

Either you've got serious
psychological problems or you need to get your eyes

checked.

I think I have anger issues..

SBV