posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Default OT-OMG

Canada beat the USA in ...BASEBALL!!!!!!

Whoa!.... and now we get to play against Mexico!

I hope the USA beats South Africa.... otherwise we might be faced with some
serious competition!!!!

This is getting bad.... especially after how we showed you up in the Winter
Olympics!!! ;-)

CM
"...and No I didn't bother to read the 600+posts from the last few days. I
deleted them!"

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

is this the best you can do?

An off season baseball game no one cares about troll?

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. All the long dark days must be dulling your
everything!

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message
Canada beat the USA in ...BASEBALL!!!!!!

And whom beat Canada in hockey in the Olympics??

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
I'm happy that at last the Canadians have something to be proud of!

Right. An off-season game with almost no recognition by anyone. I hope the
cannucks are easy to please.

Max