posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

Default Scotty's mistake

Lady Pilot wrote:

I catch tons of you stuff,

Promiscuity will do that for ya!

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
newshJWf.3619$Aa1.363@dukeread05...

"Maxprop" wrote:

"Bob Crantz" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote:

"Bob Crantz" wrote:

"Maxprop" wrote:
Did you take your morning does of Xanax today, Bob?

With grapefruit juice!

Tsk, tsk, Bob. Read the label...

You caught that one. Good job.

Obviously you and LP have used Xanax. For those of us who haven't, mind
filling us in?

Geez, Max! You are starting to sound like Jon Ganz with the accusations.

Not an accusation, but when someone appears to have the inside track on a
drug, it logically comes to mind that perhaps that person has used it.

The reason I know about grapefruit juice and medications is because I've
been taking care of my Grandmother for the last 10 years. She is 89 and
has been in the hospital for a least a month or more each year for the
last 4 years. This last December, the Arab doctor nearly killed her with
medications.

Aha, a terrorist doing his part, one person at a time. g

At least one of her medications for her heart condition can't be taken with
grapefruit juice.

I'm disappointed. You spoke with such authority about Xanax.

When Bob Crantz mentioned the grapefruit juice, I just assumed it was one
of the many meds you can't take with it. Now you are accusing me of being
a druggie. Maybe you should jump rope instead of jumping to conclusions?

LOL. I doubt if any self-respecting druggie would abuse Xanax. Then again,
I really don't know much about drug abusers. I'd have to take someone
else's word for it.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

I catch tons of you stuff,and then pass it on to the 3rd

fleet.

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

"Maxprop" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote:

When Bob Crantz mentioned the grapefruit juice, I just assumed it was one
of the many meds you can't take with it. Now you are accusing me of
being a druggie. Maybe you should jump rope instead of jumping to
conclusions?

LOL. I doubt if any self-respecting druggie would abuse Xanax. Then
again, I really don't know much about drug abusers. I'd have to take
someone else's word for it.

Are you sure you don't scarf down the Xanax? You sound like such an
authority on the subject. ;-)

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

"Martin Baxter" wrote:
Lady Pilot wrote:

I catch tons of you stuff,

Promiscuity will do that for ya!

I call 'foul'... 5 yards penalty. :-)

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

"Scotty" wrote:

I catch tons of you stuff,and then pass it on to the 3rd
fleet.

We know, Snotty. Please see your health professional as soon as possible.

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote:

When Bob Crantz mentioned the grapefruit juice, I just assumed it was
one of the many meds you can't take with it. Now you are accusing me of
being a druggie. Maybe you should jump rope instead of jumping to
conclusions?

LOL. I doubt if any self-respecting druggie would abuse Xanax. Then
again, I really don't know much about drug abusers. I'd have to take
someone else's word for it.

Are you sure you don't scarf down the Xanax? You sound like such an
authority on the subject. ;-)

Every third patient that walks into my office is on it or something similar.

Max

Trick Scottys Truck Joe ASA 3 March 12th 06 02:19 AM
OT--He was wrong then, and he's about to repeat the mistake NOYB General 21 November 22nd 05 09:55 PM