Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Only 3 mo. until Hurricane season

And it been the warmest winter I can ever remember here. We had April
showers this weekend and the May flowers are blooming now.

Forecasters are saying we are going to have as active, if not a more
active season then last year.

Whats going to happen to the 300,000 trailers people are living in on
the coast? Can you imagine that many trailers running for cover all at
once? What a nightmare.

And can we afford to rebuild another major city like Houston,
Galveston, ect.?

Are you ready for another record hurricane season?

Joe