posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default Lessons of a tragedy....Roller furlers suck

Your 'salsa' is made in NEW YAWK!

Ha ha ha

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
You could not handle our Salsa yankee boy.

Better stick to squirty cheese on your chips.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Maxprop" wrote ...

You're absolutely right, of course. I couldn't agree

more. My point is:
if you were discussing this with Joe over a beer and

chips/salsa, would you
have referred to him as a "belligerent dumb-ass" to his

face? The
impersonal nature of Usenet seems to bring out the

worst
sort of
belligerence in us all, I think.

Over beers and chips/salsa? I would call him a

''dumb-ass
Texan red neck lubber'' , while smiling, of course.

Yes, but you'd say it in the nicest possible way, wouldn't

you?

I don't do nice.

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Mys Terry" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 23:36:49 GMT, "jlrogers"

wrote:

I've never seen a purple **** either.

I've never seen a purple ****
I never hope to see one
But I can tell you anyhow
I'd rather see, than be one

You are a yellow ****, chicken****.

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

2 bright red bigboy fresh chopped tomatoes (Cucumbers if in season)
3/4 Texas A&M sweet onion, chopped
4 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
1 Cup fresh jalapeño's and habenero chilies, chopped
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp granulate sugar
3 tbsp paul newmans balsimic vinegar
2 tbsp of lime juice

White corn chips

A huge picture of frozen lime margritas.
Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Serve immediately..

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Joe,

You should try it with a PITCHER of cold Margaritas. Works on on the
heat in your mouth better

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...

A huge picture of frozen lime margritas.

That's the trouble with you guys down there. Visuals are no substitute for
the real thing.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Default Dutchman System

Action Item: Max to talk to people and get back to us.
Deadline: two weeks :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 08:54:54 -0800, "Capt. JG"
said:

That's strange. The system seemed to work really well, but I haven't
spoken
with an owner directly. If you happen to speak to one them, I'd be
interested in their comments.

As would I. Got a new main coming from the sail maker, and was thinking
about having the system added.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

I'd rather have a pitcher of it than a picture... :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
2 bright red bigboy fresh chopped tomatoes (Cucumbers if in season)
3/4 Texas A&M sweet onion, chopped
4 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
1 Cup fresh jalapeño's and habenero chilies, chopped
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp granulate sugar
3 tbsp paul newmans balsimic vinegar
2 tbsp of lime juice

White corn chips

A huge picture of frozen lime margritas.
Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Serve immediately..

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
I don't do nice.
SV

You're going to be nude eating my NY Salsa and chips,

you're weird, Joe.

yet offer
to picnic with some NYer and provide sandwiches?

It was a ''knuckle'' sandwich. You don't want one of those,
do you?

What kind of BS is that? You better be a good swimmer if

you carry
that attitude down here.

Jerk....

posted to alt.sailing.asa