posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Is Capt.Rob an "M.I.A."...?

Hmmm... Just wondering. Haven't noticed any of his postings
in the last few days.

Maybe his "confuser" (PC) got repossessed... or his wife threw
it in the LIS to be used as a boat anchor?

If his "silence" continues... Scotty may have to do a "health &
welfare check" the next time he has a run to NYC.

heh heh

Bill

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

There is no Captain Rob here. Do not dignify Swabbie Robbie
with a title he has not earned.

wrote
Hmmm... Just wondering. Haven't noticed any of his postings
in the last few days.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Actually, he's sitting in his apartment reading every
word on this ng

Your probably right Katy. Meanwhile he has suckered me
into posting via his "silent troll" technique! :-)

Scotty doesn't know much about health...

That was a clever response Mys Terry... but I never meant
to set Scotty up for it. That is a term used by public
safety personnel for checking on a person(s) well being.

Do not dignify Swabbie Robbie...

Bart... in principle I totally agree with you. I've
always felt that title should only be used if one has
a USCG sanctioned Captain license. In Rob's case...
what can I say? Except I used the "handle" that he
posts by for reference purposes only.

Best regards to all

Bill

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I thought Scotty had already gone in and slapped him around a bit.

Thanks Frank... I should have thought of that!

Let's see... Scotty does a secret run to the "City"... and takes
out Rob.

As a result... Rob is unable to post... and Scotty sure as heck
isn't going to be talking about it.

Yep... good cowboy/truck driver logic for sure. Makes sense to
me.

Though it will be kind of boring from here on out... without Rob's
trolls.

Oh well...

Bill

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

Default Is Swabie Robbie "M.I.A."...?

Could Swabbie Robbie be MIA?

Lets answer the question seriously.

To be MIA you would have to be a veteran.

To be a veteran would most likely mean one has
conservative political views.

Swabbie Robbie is an extreme kook, wacko liberal.

EGO: Swabbie would never have the balls to be
a serviceman, veteran, and could never be MIA
because no one would ever miss him.

wrote
I thought Scotty had already gone in and slapped him around a bit.

Thanks Frank... I should have thought of that!

Let's see... Scotty does a secret run to the "City"... and takes
out Rob.

As a result... Rob is unable to post... and Scotty sure as heck
isn't going to be talking about it.

Yep... good cowboy/truck driver logic for sure. Makes sense to
me.

Though it will be kind of boring from here on out... without Rob's
trolls.

Oh well...

Bill

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Hey Group,

Nutsy did sign off and said he'd be gone for awhile. I'm sure he'll be
happy to know that he has been missed:^)

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

posted to alt.sailing.asa
John Cairns

Default Is bubbles an "M.I.A."...?

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hmmm... Just wondering. Haven't noticed any of his postings
in the last few days.

Maybe his "confuser" (PC) got repossessed... or his wife threw
it in the LIS to be used as a boat anchor?

If his "silence" continues... Scotty may have to do a "health &
welfare check" the next time he has a run to NYC.

heh heh

Bill

I think all of us know everything we ever wanted to know about his mental
health.

John Cairns