posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Default Pneuma For Sale Officially

A Lousy Picture but proof that she is in the Publication as of this
Month:^(

A sad time.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Sad indeed.

The pic is blurry. Is it on the web? What's the price?

Scotty

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Sorry Group;

Neglected to include the "Lousy Picture"

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

---------------

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Is it on the web? What's the price?

Yeah, cuz Scotty is going to sell his boat and put the 800 dollars
towards a Gulf 29!!!!! Trust me, Scotty...you can't afford it and it's
too much boat for you.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Yes it is on the web. It is not at all realistically priced given the
current
market. It's going to sit for a long, long time.

The market is strong for good clean boats below 100K. And the Gulf 29
is a popular little nitch boat. Every price is an asking price.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
SUZY

Ohhhh Rob,

It's a well cared for and outfitted real mans boat.

Just because we got a cheap boat for next to nothing has nothing to do
with the valus of Thoms boat.

You stop picking on Ol Thom's boat or I'm going to reduce your cup cake
rations.

SB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

I = 36', P = 31', J = 12'

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Scot;

Listed by the broker at $29,900. That would give him $2990 & me

$27,000.

I figure around Easter for the sale for out here.

I hired a woman to do the final "house cleaning" on the boat.

I'll use
the Dry Diver to clean the bottom is anyone want a earlier test

sail.

The Broker started showing it last Saturday.

While I got you Scotty, What's the Hoist measurement on your

mast. You
may be in line for some sails if anyone starts working me on

the price
to much.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/Pneuma

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Scot,

Those are the right number. I'm putting them on "SAVE"