posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default First your guns, then your knives!

Title: Clarke announces nationwide knife amnesty
Source: film and video UK
URL Source: http://www.4rfv.co.uk/nationalnews.asp? id=48202
Published: Feb 9, 2006

A nationwide knives amnesty will be begin at the end of May, Home Secretary
Charles Clarke has announced. The amnesty, which will run between May 24 and
June 30, will target those who carry knives and offensive weapons and urge
them to hand the weapons in. Police forces throughout England, Wales and
Scotland will take part in the amnesty, which will backed by a police
enforcement campaign to emphasise the message that carrying a knife is not
acceptable. Announcing the amnesty, Mr Clarke said: "Every weapon handed in
during the amnesty will be a weapon that cannot be used in crime. Anyone
with a knife, or other offensive weapon that might be used to cause fear and
distress on our streets should take this chance to get rid of it.
Encouraging people to hand in knives is part of our overall strategy to make
communities safer." Tony Melville, ACPO lead on knife crime and Assistant
Chief Constable of Devon and Cornwall Police said: "We recognise there are
many lawful ways in which knives can be used, but this is an opportunity to
hand in knives and sharply bladed instruments that people no longer need to
own; to reduce the opportunity for people to commit crime, particularly
violence whilst in possession of a knife."

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

My Puma stag collection is worth too much to hand over for free.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

I've got a puma white hunter.

Amazing steel on those knives.

Amen!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
My Puma stag collection is worth too much to hand over for free.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
SUZY

I have a pair of Puma tennis shoes. They are white and blood wipes
right off.

SB
35s5
NY

Hangover OZ? Joe ASA 50 December 16th 05 04:17 AM
The French need Guns! Bob Crantz ASA 21 November 9th 05 01:00 PM