posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default miami boat show, etc.

Any knowledge/experienced based suggestions whether there are
comparatively affordable places to stay for Miami Boat Show attendees
and, if so, suggestions for such?
posted to alt.sailing.asa
John Cairns

wrote in message

Any knowledge/experienced based suggestions whether there are
comparatively affordable places to stay for Miami Boat Show attendees
and, if so, suggestions for such?

Travelocity, Orbitz, etc. Look on the bright side, at least it's warm down
there. Back in '01 I was going to go to the show after a sailing junket, and
I ended up changing my mind, made reservations and being as cheap as I am
the prices at the time didn't strike me as being unreasonable.

John Cairns