posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Bob Crantz has NO BOAT!

I just found out that Crantz has not had a boat for some time. He'll BS
about it, but he HAS NO BOAT!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That means Scotty and Doug finally have a better
sailboat than someone!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

"Capt" Rob wrote:
I just found out that Crantz has not had a boat for some time. He'll BS
about it, but he HAS NO BOAT!!!!!

???

Bubbles, did you just wake up from a nap or something? Or
are you just plain slow in the head?

'Bob Crantz' has said for some time that he doesn't
currently own a boat. You must not have been paying
attention (not a surprise).

IYHO is it necessary for a person to OWN a sailboat to be a
sailor? What does he have to OWN to be a good sailor?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That means Scotty and Doug finally have a better
sailboat than someone!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

When you stop snorting on yourself, I have more news for
you. I do not currently own a sailboat. And guess what else,
my dog still has more miles under sail than you ever will.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

I do not currently own a sailboat.

What happened to the little fast daysailors you had??? Sold them?

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Capt. Rob wrote:
I just found out that Crantz has not had a boat for some time. He'll BS
about it, but he HAS NO BOAT!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That means Scotty and Doug finally have a better
sailboat than someone!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

RB
35s5
NY

This is alt.SAILING.asa...it is for people with an interest in
SAILING...for your claims to bear any credence, this would ahve tobe
alt.BOATOWNERS.asa...now hush...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

This is alt.SAILING.asa...it is for people with an interest in
SAILING...for your claims to bear any credence

Do you know what "credence" means, Katy. My post is about sailing and
is correct, as Doug points out. I was just bringing a bit of info into
the light...and it's on-topic for the group.
Your point?

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Capt. Rob wrote:
This is alt.SAILING.asa...it is for people with an interest in
SAILING...for your claims to bear any credence

Do you know what "credence" means, Katy. My post is about sailing and
is correct, as Doug points out. I was just bringing a bit of info into
the light...and it's on-topic for the group.
Your point?

RB
35s5
NY

That your criticism of anyone who is presently boatless makes you
cluelss...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

That your criticism of anyone who is presently boatless makes you
cluelss...

Where was I critical. I merely made the statment and found it funny.
You're the only one who's being critical of anything.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Swab Rob" wrote

Where was I critical.

Hopefully in the E R .

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

"Capt" Rob wrote:
Do you know what "credence" means, Katy. My post is about sailing and
is correct, as Doug points out.

Trying to lend yourself credence by using my name?

... I was just bringing a bit of info into
the light...

And it was never hidden, you just weren't paying any
attention. As usual.

Your point?

katy wrote:
That your criticism of anyone who is presently boatless makes you
cluelss...

That's stating the obvious.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Capt. Rob wrote:
That your criticism of anyone who is presently boatless makes you
cluelss...

Where was I critical. I merely made the statment and found it funny.
You're the only one who's being critical of anything.

RB
35s5
NY

Is it so difficult for you to see yourself as others see you?