posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Robbie's Excuses

I read through Robbie's feedback on eBay.

The feedback gives insight on how Robbie treats others.

The most chronic complaint against him is that he delivers products late,
sometimes very, very late.

Robbie's "excuses" a

"My wife had a baby"

or

"I was in the hospital"

So this causes one to deliver months late? Especially after the guy pays?

What's going on?

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

"My wife had a baby"

or

"I was in the hospital"

In both cases those were the facts. Then again I got a recent bad
feedback when USPS lost a package. I refunded the buyer and he STILL
gave me bad feedback! I've never cheated anyone on ebay, but I've been
cheated. I bought a 10 meter radio and the pcitures didn't match the
unit at all. Then when I called he accused me of switching the units!
Just to cheat me out of 150 bucks?
The biggest flaw in ebay is that people overbid, great when I
sell...frustrating when I'm trying to have some fun looking for a deal.
I've managed to get some deals though, but you need to spend time to
make it work.

RB
35s5....never on ebay!
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Lame excuses, if not lies.

Your wife had the baby and you could not find time to honor the sales
contract?

You failed to deliver for months!

When you were in the hospital it was to visit your wife who works there!
There's nothing wrong with you, you even said so.

True, but misleading!

In real life you're no different than you are here. You sell things on eBay
just to troll people!

Amen!

People do bid things up really high, in some categories it's outrageous.
I've been trying to get a real police radar gun (not the toy) and they go
for a premium.

Glory!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
"My wife had a baby"

or

"I was in the hospital"

In both cases those were the facts. Then again I got a recent bad
feedback when USPS lost a package. I refunded the buyer and he STILL
gave me bad feedback! I've never cheated anyone on ebay, but I've been
cheated. I bought a 10 meter radio and the pcitures didn't match the
unit at all. Then when I called he accused me of switching the units!
Just to cheat me out of 150 bucks?
The biggest flaw in ebay is that people overbid, great when I
sell...frustrating when I'm trying to have some fun looking for a deal.
I've managed to get some deals though, but you need to spend time to
make it work.

RB
35s5....never on ebay!
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

People do bid things up really high, in some categories it's
outrageous.

Watch that spinnaker I'm selling. Imagine if you wanted to buy it.
Forget it. 54 people have already bookmarked it. Several people are
already bidding. No one will get a deal on it...except me.
But it cuts both ways...I tried to win a Nissan 6 HP 2 cycle engine. It
was two years old. It bid up to 930 bucks! Plus 75 to ship! That's
almost the price new! What are people thinking?
Now I still have to get rid of a huge amount of stuff at the yard. At
least the sails are fairly easy.

RB
35s5
NY

Thomas with Robbie's Inflatable Bluto ASA 0 January 10th 06 03:58 AM
Robbie's false PHRF rating! Too low! Bob Crantz ASA 6 November 15th 05 12:10 AM
Robbie's Great Deal Bozo ASA 3 November 9th 05 11:45 PM
Robbie's Ignorance! Bob Crantz ASA 17 November 9th 05 10:19 AM
Robbie's Ignorance of Cameras for Industrial Use Bob Crantz ASA 1 November 8th 05 05:05 PM