posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Chocolate town

It takes a strong man to stand up for the truth. New Orleans mayor
Nagin said, ""We ask black people ... Itīs time for us to come
together. Itīs time for us to rebuild New Orleans - the one that
should be a chocolate New Orleans," Nagin said Monday. "This city will
be a majority African American city. Itīs the way God wants it to be.
You canīt have New Orleans no other way. It wouldnīt be New Orleans."

I find it refreshing that a Southern mayor stands up for his people
and tells them what God is doing and thinking.

At the MLK event yesterday Nagin said "Surely God is mad at America. He
sent us hurricane after hurricane after hurricane, and itīs destroyed
and put stress on this country. Surely he doesnīt approve of us being
in Iraq under false pretenses. But surely he is upset at black America
also. Weīre not taking care of ourselves."

A true Christian with the big picture.

God Bless Nagin, I wish he would come here to NY and turn things
around.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Of course everyone knows I don't believe in the Easter Bunny, Great
Pumpkin or any sort of god.

RB
35s5....a boat that takes responsibility
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Of course everyone knows I don't believe in the Easter Bunny, Great
Pumpkin or any sort of god.

RB
35s5....a boat that takes responsibility
NY

Good Lord...puppet quit following me around.
Holy Cross loser ....the lord raps with Nagin...word up.

RB
35s5 -w-Jesus Christ my lord and shepard as navigator
NY

Repair/refinish 1979 Old Town fiberglass canoe TT Boat Building 1 January 11th 06 02:37 PM
Boating Plans for 2006 DownTime General 74 January 10th 06 05:03 PM
1979 Old Town Laker 16' TT General 0 December 20th 05 11:08 PM
15' 1920 ERA (EARLY 20'S)CHARLES RIVER OLD TOWN CANOE [email protected] Boat Building 2 November 10th 05 01:48 AM