BoatBanter.com

-   -   Anyone got any video of Cape Horn? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/65361-anyone-got-any-video-cape-horn.html)

John the Baptist Jr. January 17th 06 01:57 AM

Anyone got any video of Cape Horn?

In article ,
"Capt. JG" wrote:

It's at the southern tip of South America???? I thought it was near Alaska!
Oh well...

Its near the Straight of Megallan.

John
--
John 1:6-9 There came a man who was sent from God;
his name was John. He came as a witness to testify

Capt. JG January 17th 06 04:27 AM

Anyone got any video of Cape Horn?

No way! It's near Alaska. Please stop trying to fool me.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. Neal® January 18th 06 05:44 PM

Anyone got any video of Cape Horn?

John the Baptist Jr. wrote:
I'd like to see live video of this place at the southern tip of South
America if possible.

Here's a Google Video of my yacht "Cut the Mustard" sailing around the
horn!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Stream+sailing

You might need to download the google video player plug-in first to
view it but it's well worth doing so.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal