posted to alt.sailing.asa
Donal

Default TJ

"Commodore Joe Redcloud©" wrote in message
A big hello to Texas Joe. The Texas Twit is following me around usenet
trying to stir things up. No one seems to be buying what he's selling.

No one is buying your crap, either!

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Donal

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 00:17:47 -0000, "Donal" wrote:

"Commodore Joe Redcloud©" wrote in message
.. .
A big hello to Texas Joe. The Texas Twit is following me around usenet
trying to stir things up. No one seems to be buying what he's selling.

No one is buying your crap, either!

You couldn't afford my crap, donald. You can't even afford to live in a
worthwhile country.

Can you?

.... so why don't you?

Regards