posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Dads Jeans

Look at the snazzy new levi's I bought daddy all by myself. I kept
digging change out of Sussanne car seats until I had enough cash to buy
Daddy Jeans for Christmas.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/dadsubieweby.jpg

It's the least I can do for dear Daddy, He game me his handsome genes.

RB
35s5 A supermodels boat
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

I kept
digging change out of Sussanne car seats

Hey, look! The Subaru on the right is faster than Sloco's Lincoln by
quite a bit. The Subaru on the left cost more and beats the lincoln is
every luxury area. That's 70 grand worth of new Subarus!!!!
Good work, Joe.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Who are you talking to Rob?

I could give a rats ass about your bad choice of autos.

Let me see if I got this straight....You think I'm you because I use
Yahoo?

Bwahahahahahahhahaha you're losing it man.

No way would I be you.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

I could give a rats ass about your bad choice of autos.

Joe, perhaps you'll be Joe next? Being "me" is fun though. Certainly
better than being you!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Swab Rob" wrote

Joe, perhaps you'll be Joe next? Being "me" is fun though.

Certainly
better than being you!

better than you, too.