posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Sea Monster spotted!!!!

http://forms.dukehealth.org/dukehealth/prod/prd.nsf/0/3B7714DCEA7B8B9E85256DFD006A93EB/$FILE/KingKathryn04.jpg

Holy beJesus! Do all you people enjoy marrying women who look like
men???
That's a MAN, baby! Dana Carvey as the Church Lady?
Holy horror. No wonder Doug got a trawler....who'd wanna be becalmed
with THAT??!!! Full speed ahead....trade up to a hydrafoil!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Bob... your wife ain't no looker ...... if she was she wouldn't have settled
for an overweight slob like you. Suzanne is a very plain looking woman and
has the body shape of a refrigerator.

CM

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://forms.dukehealth.org/dukehealth/prod/prd.nsf/0/3B7714DCEA7B8B9E85256DFD006A93EB/$FILE/KingKathryn04.jpg

Holy beJesus! Do all you people enjoy marrying women who look like
men???
That's a MAN, baby! Dana Carvey as the Church Lady?
Holy horror. No wonder Doug got a trawler....who'd wanna be becalmed
with THAT??!!! Full speed ahead....trade up to a hydrafoil!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Now, Mooron...let's be honest....Here's Suzanne at the beach last
Spring.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/imag...zannebeach.jpg

Note her rather flat tummy...within a few months of having Thomas she
was down from 170 lbs to 150 and her stomach flat again. Today she
weighs 135 LBs and is in even better shape! I promise you she could
literally beat you up today. She trains with weights and is tough as
she is pretty!
I won't argue that I have no clue as to why a pretty lady like Suzanne
was willing to put up with me....but I'm always willing to show my
gratitude!
I may be able to crush a coconut with my hands...she can do it with her
thighs! And the best thing of all...she loves to sail. She'd never
stand for a trawler and next season she's starting to race on her own,
joining a boat at City Island Yacht Club.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Bob if she had a body worth looking at... she would be wearing swimwear to
display it. As it is she is wearing clothes to disguise her flaws.

There is no way she works out as often as you claim.

She's not that attractive..... but love they say is blind.

CM

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Bob if she had a body worth looking at... she would be wearing swimwear
display it. As it is she is wearing clothes to disguise her flaws.

This is after a pregnancy, Mooron...not before. I'm be sure to post
pics of her 5 pack (1 can is missing!) come summer.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Swab Rob" wrote

This is after a pregnancy, Mooron...not before.

excuses?

I'm be sure to post pics of her

ebonics?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

CM,

As they say; "No eye sight as bad as that damaged by bad imagination."
Nutsy has disconnected from reality in many ways!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
CM,

As they say; "No eye sight as bad as that damaged by bad imagination."
Nutsy has disconnected from reality in many ways!

Even when imagined in a delusional state... absolute power corrupts
absolute.

The ability to engage someone within the confines of good taste and biting
commentary is beyond him.... Bobsprit can't even thread the perimeter since
he has not the refinement nor intellect to identify it. This is why he so
often skates clean off the edge.....

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Now, Mooron...let's be honest....Here's Suzanne at the beach last
Spring.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/imag...zannebeach.jpg

Note her rather flat tummy...within a few months of having Thomas she
was down from 170 lbs to 150 and her stomach flat again. Today she
weighs 135 LBs and is in even better shape! I promise you she could
literally beat you up today. She trains with weights and is tough as
she is pretty! Of course if you like twiggy types with no muscle or
hefers she might not be your cup of tea.