BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hey Mooron (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/64809-hey-mooron.html)

Capt.Mooron January 4th 06 02:08 AM

Hey Mooron

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
Capt.Mooron wrote:
Same back at Ya.... just checkin' in occasionally.
Had a great New Year's Eve party at my friend's farm, alcohol, women in
tight dresses, fireworks and gunfire! Solid welcome to 2006!

Dang, you were there too?

Yup!.... I was the guy with two women in tight black dresses with fishnet
stockings hanging off his arms directing the sparkers on which fuses to
light for the fireworks. I also proved a pump could fire off more rounds
than an auto .12 ga.

CM

DSK January 4th 06 02:16 AM

Hey Mooron

Dang, you were there too?

Capt.Mooron wrote:
Yup!.... I was the guy with two women in tight black dresses with fishnet
stockings hanging off his arms directing the sparkers on which fuses to
light for the fireworks.

I only saw the women & the fireworks. Maybe I do need
glasses after all......

....I also proved a pump could fire off more rounds
than an auto .12 ga.

That was you? Why didn't you stick around for the demo of
the belt-fed shotgun? That was really fun. The girls
probably missed you (but they didn't say anything to me
about it).

BTW I have made it a point to tell a number of cat people
your Australian Bagpipe story. They all think it's
hysterically funny.

Great party.

DSK

Capt.Mooron January 4th 06 02:27 AM

Hey Mooron

"DSK" wrote in message

I only saw the women & the fireworks. Maybe I do need glasses after
all......

Put your hands back in your pockets Doug!

That was you? Why didn't you stick around for the demo of the belt-fed
shotgun? That was really fun. The girls probably missed you (but they
didn't say anything to me about it).

Thanks again for providing covering fire....... it allowed me sufficent
time to "detonate" my own rounds with the ladies!

BTW I have made it a point to tell a number of cat people your Australian
Bagpipe story. They all think it's hysterically funny.

Yeah.... that was a Hoot! I've never seen it done since!

Great party.

You Bet!

CM