posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Swim Platform comments

"Until you have one it's easy to say they're a waste. Ours is used for
the dinghy and kids all the time. It's one of the best features on our
Catalina 400."

"It's a feature you won't want to give up. We use ours for transfering
to the dinghy, which was always tough on our old Tartan 37."

"The kids love the swim platform and it's safer for them as well."

"Recently a Beneteau 35s5 called Commotion rescued some divers using
the swim platform. While not always a 1st choice, it certainly offers
another option and in this case it worked very well."

"My husband and I love to sit on the swim platform of our Catalina 34
and have lunch. Best spot on the boat at anchor!"

"With the small ladder down, our dog can actually re-board the boat
from the water. He gets onto the swim platform with ease."

"Without a doubt the swim platform was the biggest surprise and is now
ranked among our favorite features on the 32s5.

RB
35s5.....a well done vessel
NY

Swim platforms: The Safer Boat by Design Capt. Rob ASA 36 January 2nd 06 10:50 PM
Swim Platform Larger than Jones Beach! Bob Crantz ASA 0 December 30th 05 04:23 PM
Swim platform improves sail performance! Bob Crantz ASA 7 December 23rd 05 04:54 PM
Death by Swim Platform! Bob Crantz ASA 1 November 18th 05 07:02 PM
Swim Platform!! Bob Crantz ASA 0 November 1st 05 02:28 PM