posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Hey KatySails

Where are you. Everyone is picking on me and my typing and spelling.

My thesaurus is dusty.

Hope your first Christmas aboard is a merry one.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Katy has won the Anita Bryant look/sound alike contest.

She is currently on tour in VFW's across the country, belting out "Paper
Roses" accompanied by an accordion.

Amen!

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Where are you. Everyone is picking on me and my typing and spelling.

My thesaurus is dusty.

Hope your first Christmas aboard is a merry one.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Katy sends this Christmas card to everyone he

http://www.pinupsofthe50s.petticoatd...h%20200 4.jpg

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
Katy sends this Christmas card to everyone he

http://www.pinupsofthe50s.petticoatd...h%20200 4.jpg

Ah, so many memories.
Kids today have no idea what great porn was like. To leave nothing to the
imagination is to do them an injustice.
Scout

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Scout" wrote in message
news
"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
Katy sends this Christmas card to everyone he

http://www.pinupsofthe50s.petticoatd...h%20200 4.jpg

Ah, so many memories.
Kids today have no idea what great porn was like. To leave nothing to the
imagination is to do them an injustice.
Scout

The allusion is what made it art. Notice how allusion is lost today, almost
everything today is so graphic.

Amen!